So, I got to Denver ok. So did Dave. And today, we got back.
Christmas was good. I’m not sure what else to say…it’s hard when it’s sort-of an afterthought to the wedding planning.
1. Men are like bears–if you feed them, they fall asleep. The more you feed them, the longer they sleep. Ok, so not really. But it’s sort-of true, I promise.
2. They’re getting more snow in Denver tomorrow. As in, up to 30 inches on top of the 18-36 they got last week. Right. I’m glad I came home today.
3. I never would have known it without the wind tonight, but my mailbox is musical. Sounds kind of like an untuned cello playing a piece written by a contemporary composer. In other words, it sounds vaguely like the groaning of dying seals.
4. A great code would be to shift your hands one direction on the keyboard and type as normal. Kujw rgua, U Kicw /scw. Well, maybe anyway.
5. I think I need more sleep. Seriously.